Move to USA server

Hello @intelisys
We created a support ticket for your concern. Please do reply at your convenience.

I believe I have replied with your answers, please let me know if I am mistaken, thanks.

@BOSS ,

Yes, we’ve seen your email. Thank you for the response.

Please add me to the list for migration to the USA servers.

Hello @wsteffenauer,

Good day. We have created a support ticket for your to gather account details for the migration. Kindly check your email address registered on this forum site. Thank you

Please add me to the list for migration to the USA servers.

@sdscomp

We’ll send a support ticket for you to gather the necessary information for the migration.

Please migrate me to the US account. Thanks.

Hello @libretech
We created a support ticket to address your C1 account migration request. Feel free to reply at your convenience on the said ticket.

I would like to migrated to the US servers too please!

@jolt ,

Support will get in touch for some personal account details and information about migration. please check your forum registered email at your convenience

Please migrate us to the US server too.

Hi @smartcloud
Please feel free to reply at your convenience to the support ticket we created for your C1 account migration request.

I would like to migrated to the US servers too please.

@bluelinetsg

We’ll send a support ticket to your email address registered on this forum site to gather the necessary information for the migration.

Are the US servers more stable and online more? I am having issues all the time with the European servers, endpoints showing offline all the time on and off in the Comodo Remote Control, Web interface is slow and doesnt always show devices online, when they are?
Anybody notice improved performance?

Please migrate us to the US server

Hello @ZionIT, we have received similar reports about Comodo Remote Control (CRC) and our development team is currently working on the resolution. We will also create a support ticket regarding on your issue and please reply at your convenience.

Thank you for your patience on this matter.

Hello @t3tec, we will send an email to you shortly so we can process your migration request.

How long does a migration typically take to complete?