Questions about licensing?

What do you want to know??

Is it pricing etc you need as we can help with that?

Thanks Robin.

I requested to know where they store the data about my clients and made a GDPR request which was completely ignored.

Not sure that’s something you can help with.

Anyhow these comments will most likely be anonymously blocked by morning but at least you have seen them.

They do have EU and US data centres; and the you chose this when you setup your account. I believe support can help move from one to the other if needed as well.

I cannot say for sure were the data is located exactly and no SaaS system will ever tell you this as opens the data centres for physical attack.
I know they do take this seriously; so I would expect to hear back from someone about this soon.

@StrobeTech 0-50 are free as long as there is no CCC client installed on those devices. Once you’re 50+ devices on the platform you will be invoiced for the full amount including the original 50 devices.

Compuwhizz what time did you email me today? I am sorry if may not have seen it yet? Not sure im pretty good with my emails. None the less i treat everyone with respect and professionalism. Your last email to me was one 12/31 according to my records.

Hi @ItarianJoe

My mistake; I’ll make sure my documents and price lists reflect the correct starting bracket of 51 upwards.

Thanks

Apologies Joe, I confused you with your colleague Adam IIRC and he said to email a member of management and provided me their email address, so to clarify I did not email yourself!

Joe you have been the consummate professional, alas those running this forum and your management team fall well under the standard required in a security company.

Hold on a second…

When the bait and switch was enforced on users as part of the settling of the dust so to speak they offered existing users 100 free clients forever which I emailed success for and was granted, now are you telling me that has changed again???

This story just goes on and on!

100 free users for life? That’s news to me, you know my email address. Please contact me there.

There was a vote in the forum if I remember correctly that had the option of 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 and 90 something % said 50 and that is what we have.

I also believe one comment on the vote said can we make it 100 but nothing official was offered or discussed for 100 free licenses.

How to receive license information in Spanish or English?

Thankfully I have the email evidence to prove it

Lol unless you payed money for somethign they owe everyone absolutely 100% N O T H I N G. I get this is hard for many who plugged into C1/Dragon/Itarian platform but honestly if these changes haven’t spooked you into swapping out product vendors the fault is on you. Comodo owes you exactly what you pay for; for 90% of this community that is nothing. The fact you have to go to an approved MSP (hi @StrobeTech ) to even respond promptly about Comodo products rather than staff is another glaring sign that things are not yet ready for prime time.

Don’t take this the wrong way, C1 for me is great at what it does but I will never come back to Melih and demand that he keep providing free stuff for me even if he goes bankrupt over it.

Send me an email on robin@strobe-it.co.uk and I’ll get you information in English for you.

Hi @budda

We are not just an MSP, we are also a distributor for Comodo and this is why we have a lot of information and able to respond well as we do not simple box shift but know the products well which is a great position for other MSPs to benefit from.

I do agree that Comodo and ITarian owe people on here nothing, they have made a great product and provided it for free for ages. Unfortunately as we in IT should know these things cost money to run and develop so something had to give.

My bad for the mistake for assuming you were only a MSP but I think the point remains. If someone here can’t even get direct support from a Comodo sales/support team and get more responsive information from a distributor that would raise some alarm bells for me. I’m still desperately waiting to see them fill out their app store with the products they listed in their Road Map pdf.

@cooperbr PM your contact information and I can have someone speak to you over the phone.

@budda I apologize if you have not received the responsiveness you deserve. I tried giving my information out there for individuals on this forum to contact me, which is close to an impossible task :slight_smile:

None the less we have added resources recently in sales to manage our clients and that includes the success mailbox. Please email directly at your earliest convenience joseph.jaghab@itarian.com

Ok please forward the email.

Hi @budda im pleased to say between me and @ItarianJoe we are hunting people down in the forum and helping as quick as we can.

Sometimes I spot things quicker and also Joe gets a lot of direct calls and emails, but we are hopeful we cover every one.

@cooperbr I’m sorry I can currently only provide in English but @ItarianJoe will sort you out.