Service Issue - ITarian RC not connecting

I know this is somewhat off topic, but at least it isn’t just us. If we could even get some input as to what update is causing the problem that would help a bunch.

We have replied on your other post here regarding with the MS Office install issue and have sent an email for investigation.
Thank you for your patience.

Hi @ailan,

We have created a support ticket for your issue about MS office installation. We have sent an email to your registered forum email address for further investigation.

Hello All,

We have been informed by our Development Team that the issue with the Remote Control has now been fixed.

When you have the opportunity, please check and confirm.

Thank you all for your patience and support.

Hi @Anna_C ,
Thanks for the info. From here it looks steady and ok now.
My problem was not that the service had an outage, but the lack of information about this.
I only found put about this ongoing issue because of the different posts in the forum.
Before that I tought it was about my not stable 4G connection.
So the lack of information is still a very big bug here.
There is a ‘status page’ but no updates about this. We have a notification page in the console, but even there nohing about this. On the forum there was s apecial section created and even there no mention of ongoing problems.
So my question was: why isn’t there 1 status page where we can see ongoing (wide) problems, so we don’t have to find out ourselves via various posts, I don’t need tickets created for updates on every problem. I only don’t want to find out after a few days that I’m not the only one with ongoing problems.

Hi @ailan,

Good day!

First, we apologize to every who was affected by this outage. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts towards our announcement process. We will surely take note of this and will inform our team on how to improve our information dissemination next time especially in cases like this.

Thank you.

Hi @GabrielHD ,
Yes, please take it on within your team(s). A uniform central statuspage (or via a widget from the dashboard) would be a big improvement. For the users and especially for you all on Technical Support.
Should be near on the top of the todo-list.
Thanks.

Hi @ailan,

This is duly noted. We appreciate your inputs about this. Our forum admin has been informed about your suggestion.

Thank you.

Thank you all for your hard work in restoring services. I think everyone here knows that IT is not always an exact science, and sometimes things take longer than we would like. That being said, it would go a long way for us to know the following: What happened? Why did it happen? How will that same issue be prevented in the future?

Thanks again!

Hi @intechtel ,

Good day!
As per our developers, there was an issue with our XMPP server.
As for the reason why it happened, we have reached out to our developers to provide a statement about the issue in the following days.
We can assure you that our developers are doing their very best to avoid these kind of scenarios from happening again.

Thank you.