Unsuscribe “Xcitium Client Security Prepaid Subscription for MSP"

Hello,

I’m new to the world of itarian, but I have a problem that I can’t solve, I’ve been trying to contact itarian support at support@itarian.com for 2 months with no response.

If someone can help me to remove the subscription of “Xcitium Client Security Prepaid Subscription for MSP”, they keep charging me for 2 months and I can’t remove it. If you could tell me how to unsubscribe

Thanks a lot

Hi @soltinet

Welcome to our ITarian forums!

I’m sorry to read that you have been having issues getting hold of support and something I shall pass on so we can get resolved.

In the meantime please let me help you resolve your issue with the billing.
To start, please see this link which explains our billing changes we made a few months ago and will explain why you have had these bills
https://forum.itarian.com/t/itarian-platform-billing-changes

To help here is also a guide explaining a bit more; this guide was released with the release notes at the time to guide people into the changes we have provided to help you understand your licensing.
2022-09-21_BillingProfileGuide.pdf (254.2 KB)

Looking at your screenshot, this might not fit into the above information; but something I shall try and aid with now. ITarian sell licenses in two methods:

• Prepaid – Buy upfront for an agreed period (1, 3, 6 or 12 months)
  • Postpaid – Invoiced based on over usage (nothing covered by prepaid) for the last month

The screenshot you are showing is for a prepaid license, as this is happening on a monthly basis billing wise this would suggest you a monthly subscription setup with auto renew enabled. As this is the case this is nothing ITarian have added to your account as this is fully controlled by yourself, which pays in this case as you can remove it just as easy.

Please go to https://accounts.comodo.com/, from here you will be able to see your subscriptions; and you want to disable auto renewal on the product which will stop the future charges once the current license period expires.

I hope this helps, and if you have any further questions or issues please let us know.

Regards
Robin