New Feature / Improvement Requests for ITarian RMM

Dear Admin

1. Which module is it about if you require it on top of any existing module?
    Alerts should be added to admin console.
  2. What would be the function/feature name if you need to refer it later?
    Function name should be Alerts.
  3. What is the new feature, please describe it as you want it to be implemented.
    Alerts option is shifted to web portal and it should be shifted back to console.
  4. What is the benefit?
    One would be able to see alerts on console rather than shift back to web portal.
  5. Who is going to benefit?
    Rmm users will get benefit from it.

Hello @Wajahat ,

We have escalated your request to our development team and once this feature becomes available again we will let you know.
Thank you for your feedback!

Feature Requests:
-Two-Factor authentication for logging into portal - anyone who can access the portal has access to potentially all of our customers systems - security needs to be the highest priority for this service
-whitelabel/branded agent - grow our brand with our customers and in-turn sell more Comodo products (win-win)
-I’d like to see a host uptime counter; let me know how long the host has been online and what the last power event was (ex. restart, cold-boot, etc.) and when it occured
-EMAIL ALERTS - both for service desk, policies, and customer initiated support requests from agent
-integration with Freshbooks; someone else mentioned this too, it’d be a real win!
-smtp and syslog capability for monitoring devices (routers, switches, etc.)

Thank you so much!

Hello @marc1990 ,

Thank you for your feedback.
I have forwarded the feature requests to the appropriate staff. We will get back to you with updates regarding this as soon as possible.

Hello @marc1990 ,

We are pleased to inform you that the implementation of some of the features that you have requested is scheduled to be included in our upcoming releases as follows:

• whitelabel/branded agents: on December 29th.
  • Syslog capability for monitoring devices: on June 30th.
  • SNMP: in Q2/Q3.
  • Ability to view in the RMM console/takeover screen what the last power event was (ex. restart, cold-boot, etc.) and when it occurred: on June 29th.
  • Integration with Freshbooks: on September 30th.
We appreciate your patience and your understanding in this matter!

I also think that is a great idea.

Two more requests:
-ability to apply more than one policy to a device in RMM console
-ability to host RMM on our own private cloud for performance and security/privacy compliance

Thank you and very pleased to see such active development and support for this product. Keep up the good work!

Hello @marc1990 ,

I have escalated your requests and we will get back to you as soon as we have a resolution.

Hello @marc1990 ,

We are pleased to inform you that the implementation of the feature that you have requested (ability to apply more than one policy to a device in RMM console) is scheduled to be included in our upcoming release due on March 21st 2016. The feature will be implemented in Comodo Device Management, as part of the RMM integration into CDM.

Hi Nick, that’s great to hear. The more flexibility you provide in allowing us to customize the system for our needs, the more valuable the product becomes. Also, I’d like to recede my earlier request for the RMM to be self-hosted. After using and learning more about C1 I’ve realized this is not a priority issue. Thanks.

Hello @marc1990 ,

We are glad to hear that you enjoy using Comodo ONE! We are constantly updating the platform so all the new features and improvements will be first implemented here. We are aware that the internet is a dangerous place, therefore we are making sure that Comodo ONE is safe. Moreover, this will help you cut some costs, as you won’t have to invest in hardware and personnel to keep the self-hosted RMM up and running. However, RMM will be integrated in the self-hosted version of CDM soon.

Hello @Wajahat ,

We are pleased to inform you that the implementation of the feature that you have requested (Bring back alerts tab in RMM Console) is scheduled to be included in our upcoming release due on March 31 2016.

RMM Policy Web Monitor.
    New logic options
  3. What is the new feature, please describe it as you want it to be implemented.
    Add Content - Does not Contain Option
  4. What is the benefit?
    You can monitor a web page that you know contains “This Text” for example so if the page goes down the alert will trigger since Text is missing.
    Anyone who monitors web pages to verify they are up and are the correct page.
    RMM Policy and\or Procedures.
    Alert Action options
    Actions (or procedures) than can be started when an alert is triggered. For Example: Service Monitor - Service Name (FTP) = not running THEN - Action=Attempt to start Service. Obviously this can be expanded greatly later on but for now even the ability to restart a normal windows service is a big plus. We could also create procedures that can be called upon when an alert is triggered. For Example. Web site is down. Procedure is Powershell (or whatever script) Reset IIS.
  4. What is the benefit?
    Automated recovery of alerts is a big part of RMM. After auto recovery works we get an e-mail that alert is cleared and go back to sleep?
    Everyone.

Hello @Kent ,

We have emailed you regarding your feedback and requests which have been escalated. Thank you!

Hello @marc1990 ,

We are pleased to inform you that the implementation of the feature that you have requested (Multi factor authentication implemented for C1) is scheduled to be included in our upcoming release due on September 30, 2016.

I would LOVE the ability to be able to takeover a PC from the browser and not need the desktop client. That would greatly improve the usability of the program

Hello @slamanna212 ,

We are pleased to inform you that the implementation of the feature that you have requested is scheduled to be included in our upcoming release due on December 30th 2016.

Is there a way to improve the remote desktop to allow chat between the end user and the technician? Also could it possible to place a button to block the end user side from taking control of the pc id necessary?

Hello, @Ed_Pajewski,

We will contact you via e-mail in order to keep you up to date on the feature requests presented here.